Donnie is a character in Princess Protection Program. Donnie has some history with Carter that is very important about his character and personality. Donnie once had a relationship with Carter since the 3rd grade and Donnie actually liked Carter then, but then he started to change when he meant Chelsea and Brooke two mean and twisted bullies that made fun of some of the students at Lake Monroe High School. It is not shown in the movie on screen but properly Donnie was bullied by Brooke and Chelsea and was so scared and embarrassed that he turned to the dark side with them and he then turned into a bully himself. But he doesn't realize he turned into a bully because he got brainwashed by Chelsea and Brooke. Donny then met a beautiful and nice girl Rosie, he instantly fell in love with her and wanted to be her boyfriend and prom date to the Lake Monroe High School Prom. But Rosie saw in Donnie that he was not a good guy so, she blew him off. Donnie came to the Lake Monroe High School Prom to try to see if he could catch a glimpse of Carter and Rosie. Donnie found Carter and told her do you basically want to be my boyfriend Carter and Carter basically blew him off just like Rosie. Then Donnie was hurt and felt like a loser of what had happened to his life at this time. But he did clap for Rosie and Carter at the prom when they won. So, Donnie is not that great of a guy, he just needs to work on his problems and respect Carter and others to become a better, nicer guy in life.
- Donnie has brown hair, blue eyes and white skin.
- He is really extremely handsome and he is so cute, he's the cutest boy in school and always has been.
- He has had many girls he has loved like Carter and Rosie and he even kissed Carter in the 3rd grade under the basketball hoops.
- Donnie has forgot Carter's name alot which annoys her.
- Donnie seems obsessed with Rosie because he's always spying on her and wanting to be around her alot.
- He seems more built up in his body then other boys at Lake Monroe High School.
- Donnie would of married Rosie and had kids with her when they got older if she would have said yes to the prom request to her.
- Donnie thinks Rosie is the most beautiful and wonderful girl he's ever seen and met.